Voodoo Trump Voodoo Trump

Pretty funny. held my attention for a few minutes. though the amount of blood you draw in your poop makes me wonder about your health friend, hopefully trump wont win so you'll be able to get that checked out at the doctors...

Orborun Orborun

looked like it had the potential to be a good game but rather than a good curve into the game you get no time before the game starts throwing challenge at you. so it becomes instantly frustrating.

BattlePaint BattlePaint

very VERY nice,

i like how the paint smears when you run over it. i would like to know how the tri shot gets activated cuz i'm like running from this huge mob of baddies being all like common tri shot common

Blinx Love Hentai Blinx Love Hentai

a few things

good quality but it could do with a few things more positions anal is always a plus in these kinds of games especially when you hint at it, and costumes ad some allure. good game all in all though.

Sin-sister responds:

Thanks Darth :)

I didn't think a part of the human anatomy being where it should be would count as a hint but ok. Look, there are other girls in my 'harem' who are into anal but Blinx isn't.

Stupidly elaborate maid outfits and cat costumes aren't on my agenda, but eventually there will be clothing options.

Everybody's Picross 2 Everybody's Picross 2

its okay pretty standard

not a bad game, okay music
heres mine
739CBDE98092A427FFC10C034805500AA0174 02180494082A98DFFFF8
let down your hair

Project Flame [demo2] Project Flame [demo2]

wow just fantastic

cant wait for the next one, loving the metroid like mood as well keep up the good work and dont keep us waiting to long.

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

wow

Fucking gold, imaginative entertaining, and fun. my only suggestion is that you make multiple possible solutions.

TheGameHomepage responds:

A few people have suggested that now. Sounds like a good idea :D

StoneAge Sam StoneAge Sam

fun but easy

it was very cute

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

nice game

i got to space on day 8 :) but only cuz of extreme luck anywho keep up the good work

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

great game, really loved the whole concept

only had one issue while in multi color mode you cant change your base color so if you stop a split second before you hit an enemy you dont have time to change color >:( (leading to annoying deaths) anyway i know thats not a big deal and i must sat this is a great game, great music and just all around good stuff, please keep at it.